2011-09-26

Bo Bunny Focus on Stamp Techinique

Hi there! Thank you for all your sweet comments in the Scrap365 blog hop!!
I am really looking forward to this new magazine and hope you are too;o) wink*

Today is just a really short post. I just wanted to show you this layout made with Bo Bunny's Welcome Home line. I love this collection!! The green suits summer pics so much!! 

All of the stamps used are from Bo Bunny.


Here are some close ups.


I used Staz-on, Acrylic Dabber, Perfect Pearl and glitter to stamp this below.




Well, that's it for today! Gotta go to the grocery now:)
I will get back to you with some WP cards tomorrow!!
Thanks for dropping by!! xoxo

5 comments:

Alina said...

wonderful layout! And the picture is so cute!

Joy said...

Just beautiful! Great use of shades of greens and teal too!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Tomoko! This is just stunning as always.

Just wondering if you got an email I sent you a couple of days ago?

I hope you are well. Take care.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Tomoko! Love the colors.

Tomoko said...

Thanks ladies!!

Nadia, I just emailed you:)