2010-12-29

My Favorites 2010

Hi everyone:o) How are you spending your holidays so far?
I don't believe it's only 3 more days till New Years!!! Eek!! Time really passes by so fast!!!! :oP
I would like to show you some of my favorite projects I made this year. Well, actually I have lots of favorites, but since I can't post all of them, I've chosen the projects I especially like:o)
皆さん、こんばんは!もうお正月まで3日だなんて信じられないですね!!!^^;特に私の場合は変わらない日常を過ごしてるので、尚更です(笑)
今日は今年作った作品の中で特にお気に入りのものをアップしたいと思います。

By The Beach

The Sea

Lots of Love


Friends

My Girl


Just the two of us

Count Your Blessings 


Websters Minibooks and Card

My Sweetest

Nana


Love You Minibook with High Heel


Childhood Minibook with Altered Box


Family Minibook

Forever and Ever....


I hope all of you will have a wonderful new year!!!! Let's enjoy creating next year too!! wink*
来年も皆さんにとって、素晴らしい1年になりますように(*^_^*)来年もたくさんSB楽しみましょうね!!!ありがとうございました☆

8 comments:

Trace said...

Happy New Year Tomoko, may 2011 bring you all that you wish for. I can understand why you find it hard to choose a favourite, with your work being so stunning.

Auntie Em said...

I am just drooling over all your beautiful LOs and projects. Your work is so romantic and detailed. Gorgeous!!!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Holly in Japan said...

Tomoko, these are indeed some gorgeous pages. I love your style - I'm always inspired. I hope you have a wonderful new year!

Klarysa. said...

Beautiful, really beautiful.

Mitsue Iwata said...

They are all beautiful layouts and projects!!!

T.W said...

You've done so many beautiful creations this year, can't wait what you'll make in 2011!
Happy New Year!

Stéphanie papin said...

You can be really happy for this year, all these projects are really gorgeous, i wish you for the next year, also another beautifull projects, and a lot of creativity in your scrap, and happinsess , love in your family !

Wendy Kwok said...

Totally beautiful creations! Love them