2010-01-14

My Top 3 Layouts for 2009

Okay, here are my top 3 layouts I made last year. Well, I like the ones I made recently.
私の2009年ベスト3LOを載せちゃいます^^

This is my No. 1!!!
"Garden"

I like how this layout really matched this photo. This was chosen FAB in Prima's Build-A-Page.
こちらは、写真がぴったりLOに合っていたので本当に大好きです^^こちらはPrimaのBAPでFABとして選ばれました☆

No. 2
"Love You"

This LO, I used one of my favorite photo taken at a studio. I think they took her really nice:) Also, this was chosen as a featured picture at inspireME.
こちらは私の大切な写真を使いました。スタジオアリスで撮ったものです^^最初はどうなるかと思いましたが、可愛く撮ってもらえたのでよかったです^^こちらはWebster's PagesのinspireMEでfeatured photosとして選ばれたものです^^

No. 3
"Always"

These photos were taken with my daughter. The main pic is also one of my favorites. I made this LO based on scrap×scrap for the first time and was chosen as 2nd winner. Wow, I was really happy!!!
こちらは久々に撮った親子の写真を使いました。初めてのscrap×scrap参加で2nd winnerとして選ばれました。とっても嬉しかったです^^


Here are some extra photos:)
She has bad hair day!
おまけ☆髪の毛がボサボサです(笑)



Doesn't she look hideous!?hehe
She sometimes could be a really silly girl:)

これ、ひどくない!?
たまにはこんな感じで面白い事もする娘です(笑)



That's all folks! Thanks for looking:)
以上です☆
訪問ありがとうございました^^

4 comments:

Darien said...

Wow! I love your lo's They are gorgeous and I love your style!! I have to learn a lot from you!!! And Your daughter is beautiful!!!! My daughter always have bad hair day too!

Tomoko said...

Thanks Darien for your lovely comment:) I think your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe your daughter's around the same age as mine, or maybe a little older. My daughter's turning 2 this March. I can't wait for her birthday:)
I love you LOs too!!! So filled with love!!! I don't believe you just started scrapbooking!!!You're so very talented:)

Holly in Japan said...

Tomoko-san,
Hello! Oh my goodness, your pages are incredible! You take such beautiful photos too. I'm so happy to find your blog!

Tomoko said...

Hi Holly-san,
Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to find your blog too:) You make such beautiful pages!!!